In an effort to get caught up with my photos, I’m posting 10 today in a different format.
31) Walmart, where I spend much of my time. Today was an unexpected shift. Somebody called in sick, so I was asked to cover. A little overtime never hurts the budget.
32) Time for a manicure. Janelle brought Nala to visit while I was getting my nails done since everybody in the office was in on the surprise of her arrival in our family.
33) Janelle broke her toe at church on Sunday. She was doing a stretching move and hit the wall with her foot. Good thing her dance studio is on Christmas break for the next couple weeks.
34) My new nails
35) We do manage to have fun at work. Ugly Christmas sweater for 2 anyone?
36) Some mornings, I am greeted with a lot of work when I arrive to start my shift. Where do all these “unwants” come from?
37) We went to Wisconsin Dells for Christmas this year. Spent Christmas Eve relaxing by the pool, soaking in the hot tub and spending time as a family.
38) After getting home, we spent the evening playing games. One of Greg’s favorites is Ticket to Ride.
39) It’s way too cold this morning to be out and about. Unfortunately, I have to work, so here I am.
40) Look at that adorable, dirty face. She’s always sticking her nose in things, so her face is permanently dirty.