41) Watch me grow. Nala is now 4 months old and getting bigger everyday, although half of her size is probably fur.
42) The result of playing with Nala–small cuts and bites where she misses the target she’s aiming for and ends up grabbing my hand instead of her toy.
43) Would anybody really buy these and wear them? They don’t look very manly to me
44) I had a little fun with Snapchat filters to welcome the new year. Happy 2018 everybody.
45) We finally had our turkey dinner. Due to a series of unfortunate events, turkey never happened on Thanksgiving. I promised Greg that I would make turkey before he goes to college. Since that is only 3 days away and I didn’t have to work today, today was turkey day.
46) Only I could break a nail while locking the bathroom stall door at work.
47) New nails. I love these. Definitely one of my favorites.
48) We brought Greg to college today, Moody Bible Institute in Chicago. This is the view from his dorm room.
49) Unlike Greg’s great view, this is my view today. Doing CBLs at work. In other words, trying to stay awake while learning about fire extinguishers and other safety issues.
50) Tony at work thinks he’s funny. He put locks on all of our water and soda bottles so we had to work a bit harder to get a drink.